Can you believe it???? The flight was good, uneventful and not even difficult until the last 5 hours. Then we kind of got antsy, we couldn't sleep, we weren't really comfy.....etc. It is ok to get up and walk around so we did. I stretched and walked in place for a while so that the blood started moving through my legs again. Then we sat back down and slept for almost an hour from 5am to 6am your time. It is 10am your time now, and 11pm Friday night here. Our room is nice the bed is softer than I expected and our travel group is just wonderful! We traveled today with 5 other families, the family from Germany is here already and will meet up with us for a tour of Hong Kong tomorrow. The rest of our travel group is onroute today and will arrive here Saturday night about 9pm.
This is just amazing, it feels so weird to be in China! We flew over Greenland, over the North Pole and then came down over Russia, past Beijing into Hong Kong.
Mom......if you figured out how to refresh my computer screen .....we are just fine! We love you and miss you!
Tomorrow is sightseeing and then Sunday is off to the Province to meet our daughter!
Good night!
Friday, March 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

5 comments :
Awesome!!!! Your getting her Sunday!!! Can't WAIT!!!!! HUGS!! HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!
Great to hear the trip was uneventful. We're thinking of you both all the time. Can't wait till Sunday for you guys. Love!!!
Maureen and family
I am thrilled that you are finally there! Soon, you will have Jamie in your arms.
forgot I could write back on this!!!(another adorable moment) I saw the comments and light dawned!!! Way exciting. You are so in my thoughts just now, you could almost be scared! I can't wait to see the pictures of your faces when you finally meet and hold her. Best wishes, Mom and Dad....love you, Lauren
This is sooo.... exciting! I'm not sure what to think. Hope you're feeling ok. Talked to Mom and will try to get her puter refreshed so that she can see pic etc. We love you guys.
Post a Comment