Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
I have so much to be thankful for......I am thankful for all of you. You keep our spirits up during this very long wait and always help to keep us looking at the goal and not the interim. I am thankful for my husband who is just an amazing man, and loves me more than I have ever been loved before. I am thankful for my family, I love each and every one of you for being the special people that you are! I am so very thankful for Tigger, who shows me unconditional "kitty" love every single day! I am thankful for all of our friends, we are so honored to have such amazing people in our life! And, lastly I am thankful that I was not too sick to get out of bed today and make a nice turkey dinner for my family!
Now for a quickie adoption update.......No new referrals from China. We aren't sure why, and we aren't sure when we will see them but when they come out we will be very close to being in the next batch or the one after that! Yeah!!!!
We moved, as most of you know, and that means updating or amending our home study and letting US Immigration know where we live and that our new home is suitable for raising a child. We will hopefully have that done in the beginning of December.
We changed adoption agencies.....the last of the paperwork I must finish in the morning and overnight to them for receipt by December 1st. If they don't get it by Tuesday the 1st then we are out of the program so I will make sure that they have it in plenty of time.
The new agency does require our blogs to be set to "Private" and I will be honoring their wishes very soon so please make sure to send me an email or post a comment to let me know that you want to continue to read it and I will send you an invite with a password.
Keep your fingers and toes crossed for referrals to come out soon!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving may you all be safe and keep our troops in your thoughts and prayers!


2 comments :

Michele said...

Happy Thnaksgiving to all of you! I hope you had a grand day.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Pretty bad that you have to go private... just don't forget me...
Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one...