Oh and he doesn't look happy either... Take care
Poor baby. I won't call you a mean Mommy because I know how he can be fickle about being in or out. But he is still cute.
Oh for pete's sake let the cat in! LOL....he is so cute, reminds me of my "Orange"....he was my 1st baby.........
ps ...need your address Lady!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LISA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! I HOPE YOUR DAY WAS GREAT!!I love you, Kristy
Post a Comment
5 comments :
Oh and he doesn't look happy either...
Take care
Poor baby. I won't call you a mean Mommy because I know how he can be fickle about being in or out. But he is still cute.
Oh for pete's sake let the cat in! LOL....he is so cute, reminds me of my "Orange"....he was my 1st baby.........
ps ...need your address Lady!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LISA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! I HOPE YOUR DAY WAS GREAT!!
I love you, Kristy
Post a Comment