Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally moving on to March 2006!

The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before February 28, 2007.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before February 28, 2006.

This is just such good news to finally be reading!

2009 Should really be our year! I find it hard to believe that it will take them a whole year to process one months worth of paperwork. I am hoping for a referral in the beginning of the summer and to be home with our babie(s) by Labor Day but I am honestly thinking we won't see our referral until August and we should be home by Thanksgiving.

Now that will be something to be thankful for!

Good luck to all of the families who are getting ready to travel and who are currently traveling. Speedy referrals to March and bring on April!!!!!

We have an April log in date of 4/3/06!

4 comments :

Carol said...

So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things are looking up!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy New Year and yep, this will be our year - of that I am sure...

Polar Bear said...

This is going to be an AMAZING year!! I really hope it's our year!!

Happy New Year!

Stacy

Michele said...

Right there with you.....the most precious part besides getting our girls will be sharing the journey with you. It is going to me memorable.