Thursday, October 02, 2008

On the road again......

We are headed out soon . . . . . .

Another trip is in the works! We are headed off to Alabama to finally get to meet an adoption friend who I met online in February 2006 when she sent me my very first presents for Jamie. I have cherished thoses presents for almost 3 years now and I cannot wait to finally hug my friend and say thank you in person!
From there we are headed to Memphis .........I'm going to Graceland, Graceland, Memphis Tennessee, I'm going to Graceland.

After our visit with Elvis we are headed to Nashville and then on to the Blue Ridge Mountains. We plan to drive the Blue Ridge Parkway starting at mile marker 469 (the end of it) and head all the way up to mile marker Zero in Virginia. From there we are picking up the Sky Line Drive which should take us to Front Royal Virginia and then on home from there.

It should be a week of fun, rest and relaxation and I am hoping some pretty cool pictures!

See you all when I get back........Donna I am on my way!

3 comments :

Carol said...

Lisa have a great time!!!!!!

Kristy said...

Lisa you are going to absolutely LOVE GRACELAND!!!!! I am so excited for you. We went over a year ago and it was everything we dreamed of.

God bless.
Kristy

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I was at Graceland only a few months ago... oh it is amazing... loved it... and my hubby even started driving up his driveway... can you believe that... hope your trip was fun...