Friday, May 02, 2008




You Are a Yellow Crayon



Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.

You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.

Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.

While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.



Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.

3 comments :

Michele said...

You DO know that yellow is a component of green! No wonder we get along so well.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Cannot find your email address... got that surprise package last night (on our way home from Vegas) and what a huge surprise.. thank you so very much... that was so sweet of you... love it... I had heard of 'Felicity Wishes'... I love, love it... you are a sweetheart... thank you and take care

Kristy said...

Hi Lisa, I am A Yellow crayon also, great minds think alike!!!

Kristy