Monday, April 07, 2008

My 3 words:











How time flies!

I cannot believe that today is April 7th! I have 8 days to get taxes done for a lot of people! Some of which I need to ship clear across the country for them to sign before filing. Guess I better be getting a move on! Next year I need to impose a "give them to me by March 15th" deadline! :)

Time flies, but yet sometimes not fast enough!

The word is out and the CCAA matched up until January 9th 2006. I'm going to honestly say that my best guess on us getting our referral(s) is April 2009 and we would then travel (maybe) in June of 2009. I think this guess is a little optimistic but depending on what happens during the olympics I do believe it is possible. I would love to be wrong and have them come sooner!!!!

Please continue to keep my niece in your thoughts....she is heading to Stanford because apparently her form of Cancer is very rare and the doctors in her area don't feel that they can give her the best care possible. I hope the doctors in Stanford can!

Enjoy your day......Hug someone you love!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

We are praying for your niece, along with your baby, Jamie.
Our prayers & wishes are with you.
Darlene Hankins & Carol Seichepine